Updated: Nov 18, 2018
Healthy Pan Cooked Prawns.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Marination: 15 Mins | Cook Time: 8-10 Mins. | Total Time: 30 Mins.
2-3 Tbsp. Olive oil
200 gm. Prawns
1 Tbsp. Ginger Garlic
1 Tsp. Chili Powder
1 Tsp. Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp. Coriander Powder
1 Tsp. Cumin Powder
1 Tsp. Crushed Black Pepper
1 Tsp. Mustard Seeds
4- 5 Curry Leaves
2-3 Green Chili
Salt to taste
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
Garnishing: Fresh Coriander Leaves
1. Combine the prawns, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, chili, turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
2. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
3. Heat a BBQ or frying pan to med/high.
4. Add some olive oil and add some mustard seeds and curry leaves.
5. Once mustard seeds start crackling add chopped onions, green chili, and tomatoes
6. After 5 minutes add marinated prawns and mix it properly and cover it with lid.
7. Cook the prawns, turning regularly, for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Sprinkle with the fresh coriander.
9. Serve with your choice of accompaniments depending on your desired flavors.