Updated: Nov 18, 2018
Paneer Bhurji from homemade paneer | High Protein Vegetarian Recipes .
1 Cup Paneer Crumbled or 500-750 Ml Milk
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
1/2 Tbsp. Cumin seeds
1 Onion, chopped
A bit of Ginger, chopped
1/2 Tbsp. Turmeric powder
1/2 Tbsp. Cumin powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Red chili powder
Salt to taste
1 Tomato, chopped
2 Green chilies, chopped
Fresh coriander leaves
To make paneer (You may skip this section if you have low fat paneer)
1. Place pan on medium heat and pour milk as per your requirement.
2. Bring it to boil and then add lemon juice and stir it.
3. When milk begins to get curdled well you can switch off the gas.
4. Drain it properly and squeeze off the excess whey using a clean cloth and let it hang for about 10-15 minutes to remove excess whey.
5. Make sure there is no whey left before making Bhurji.
6. Your low fat paneer is ready.
To make Paneer Bhurji
1. In a pan, sauté Olive and cumin seeds
2. Add chopped onion, ginger, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and salt to taste. Sauté them well together.
3. Add in chopped tomato, green chilies. Mix them well together.
4. Crumble the paneer over the mixture. Combine them well together.
5. Let it cook and after 5-10 minutes sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and lime.
6. Serve hot.